Filtration systems / service
The firm Hofmeister offers the sales, assembly and service of the filtration systems TRANSOR..
TRANSOR filtration systems for metal-working are high-performance individual and central filtration aggregates equipped with all the required equipment for reliable supplies to machines operating in the continuous operation mode..
For example with:
- Circulation pumps
- Pressure pumps
- Flushing equipment
- Cooling aggregates
Optimum use of filtration:
- Cutting operation
- Super finish etc.
TRANSOR slotted filtration
- Operation without supervision
- Minimum oil losses
- Minimum energy consumption
- For thin lubrication oils
- Fineness of filtration < 3 microns
- No auxiliary filtration items
- Filtration areas can be flushed through
- Full regeneration of filters
Automatic aggregates enable to operate the machines without supervision; the same applies to the filtration aggregates, too. The modular composition of the central filtration equipment ensures reliable operation. The equipment is manufactured pursuant to individual requirements of the customer and local conditions with flow-through quantity ranging from 3 to 100 m3/hour and volume of the tanks from 200 to 30,000 litres. At request, it is possible to locate these tanks to different heights to save space.
The equipment can be connected to any type of the machine. The connection of the filtration equipment is realized on order, including the supplying and flushing piping.
Annexes for download:
- Principle of filtration equipment Transor
- Contact and enquiry form of the filtration equipment Transor