TPV / Engineering
The department provides the following services:
Engineering of machine tools - VBD, HSS/VHM – monolithic, combined, soldered
- Development of new tools HOFMEISTER
- Design and engineering of tailored special tools pursuant to the required work-piece
- Design of complete machining technology for the customer
Design of clamping and measuring fixtures
- Fixtures for surface and rotation machining - hydraulic, pneumatic, combined
- Solution of complete “adjusted” technology
- Special orders for transport, manipulation and control equipment
Development of single-purpose machines and automation
- Development of own machines for metal sheet working
- Modifications of current elements of the automation systems at the customer
- Design of various moulds - cutting, pressing, injection of plastics
- "AUTOMOTIVE" metal sheet workshop programme - boxes, racks, small trucks...
CAD/CAM preparation and support
- Preparation of 3D documentation and follow-up CAM (including 5-axis milling)
- Processing of the whole drawing documentation
- Analysis of delivered 3D data models
- Simulation of machining process and strength analysis FEM
- Processing of specific wishes of the customer in 3D
- Development of interactive 3D manuals with animation and VR items
Example of clamping fixture
In the communication, we accept:
- Incoming files in the following data formats CATIA, PRO-E, UNI-G, SOLID WORKS and IGES, STEP,...
- We hand over the outputs in the following data form: PDF, DWG, DXF, IGES, STEP, GIF, TIFF...
- We develop interactive / animated manuals in the following formats: SMG, EXE, AVI, flash...